Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care

So I was lucky enough to have a Mary Kay representative send me The Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Line in #2, for Normal Skin to review. There are 3 different Formulas. Dry Skin #1, Normal Skin #2 and Oily Skin #3 and they all contain Milk Thistle which is a powerful antioxidant to help defend against environmental damage and calm and soothe skin. All formulas also comtain Luo Han Gua which is a cousin of the cucumber family and contains antioxidants that's believed to help promote healthy skin.

My formula, #2 for Normal Skin is amazing to say the least. There are 4 products to each formula, Cleanse, Refresh, Hydrate and Mask (which can also be used as a gentle scrub). This formula also contains Plumeria (this happens to be one of my favorite scents) which is an antioxidant known for its calming and soothing benefits and helps against environmental stressors, and Water Lily which is a sweet aroma and and is reported to be a source of minerals. I usually start each day with the cleanser, it has such a nice scent to wake up to and makes my face feel so soft.It's a gentle creamy cleanser that washes on and off wonderfully. Then I use the Hydrate Lotion. This is one of the most hydrating lotions I've ever used. My face (and neck) soak it right up and I haven't had a dry spot since using it. I use the refresh thru out the day if I need it to brighten up. It's a great pick me up and it feels so good especially if your hot and need a quick cool down. ( I love to sit in front of my fan and it cools me off). This combined again with the hydrating lotion make me feel so radiant,  my face literally feels like it's glowing. I've used the refesher right before bed too and it makes me feel calm,clean and stress free, ready to jump right in! haha. I've used the mask as a scrub and its also very gentle on your skin. Mine can feel itchy once in a while and this doesnt irritate it at all. It's perfect. Mostly I use it as a mask 2x a week, that seems to work for me. I use a warm washcloth and remove it gently and it comes right off. Again I see glowing radiant skin. I don't even want to put makeup on after I've used it! I have never kept to a Skin Line til now, and I am trying to get used to more products with natural ingredients and this was a great way to start! I highly recommend them for whatever skin type you have, even sensitive skin. You will truly enjoy them.

I was also sent Mary Kay's TimeWise Firming Eye Cream to try. This is a miracle worker, I must have noticed a difference within' the 3rd time I used it. Now I have to say I don't have many eye wrinkles yet, but with this I sure won't be getting them!  I noticed smoothness and firming very quickly, and fading of the small wrinkles I did have. It has a great rich and creamy formula that firms, brightens and hydrates the delicate eye area. I'm a believer. You should be too. This is another product I will stick with.

For more information on these products go to http://www.marykay.com/  or https://twitter.com/MaryKay  or https://www.facebook.com/MaryKay?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment