Thursday, November 22, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration

Talk about hydration...WOW! That's how I have to start out. I've tried different creams and lotions, here and there and wasn't really expecting anything different with this Line of products. Boy was I wrong! I was sent the Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, Treatment Mask, Night Cream and Samples of Day and Night Cream to handout. I started off in the morning cleansing my face and 2x a week I used the treatment mask. The cleanser removes dirt,oil and makeup. I felt such soft clean face after using. I also used the Night Cream daily and for a girl who doesn't care to use Night Cream I sure have changed my mind. Who knew my face was so lacking in hydration? Is yours? My face is now treated with it every night, and it loves me for it! The Mask is amazing, especially after 1 single use! You rub it in and let it set for a about 10 minutes then you wipe it off with a tissue or a wet cloth. Sometimes I used it right before the shower and just rinsed it off. But I think wiping it off with a tissue and rubbing the rest into my face is my preferred method. You can feel your skin soak it right in. And if you look in a mirror you can see where your more dryer spots were because of the amount of cream that has been soaked up. Amazing! These products are all made with Clary Sage, a little plant that fights for its life in the lone elements. This is the inspiration behind this line of products. All are 99% natural and helps fight fine lines and wrinkles. They are dermatologist tested, non-comodogenic, and enhanced with probiotic technology. They can be found at retailers such as Target or Walmart and I've even seen them at CVS Pharmacy. I'm hooked and you will be too! I recievd this product #gotitfree via BzzAgent.com. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment