Friday, November 23, 2012

Macadamia Hair Natural Oil

 Hi Dolls!...So I had actually won this beautiful Train case Set from https://www.facebook.com/BeautyArmy?ref=ts&fref=ts . It was a fanstasic prize and I just can't give it enough praise. How do you say super,sexy,silky,sleek,stylish hair in 2 words? You say Macadamia Hair! http://www.macadamiahair.com/products/view/gift-sets?gclid=COrO3rSc5rMCFaN_Qgod01sAhg With it's beautiful packaging and wonderful scents I'd knew I'd fallen for it right away. It came with a fabulous comb as well, and I have NEVER used a comb to go thru my hair after a shower,until now, always a brush. This routine has complety changed. No more nagging at my hair to get it combed thru, just nice small strokes and I'm done. You can feel the moisturizing in the shampoo itself let alone once you get to the treatmeant mask. I used it the recommended 2x a week and never felt the need for a separate conditioner even on the days I just washed my hair. Its a very intense treatment and well worth using it. Afterwards I still continue to use the Healing Oil Treatment. OMG is it lovely! I LOVE the smell and what soft and unfrizzy hair  I get after letting it air dry. The regimen is glorious and I highly recommend it to anybody wanting fabulous hair. Its made with 2 of the most precious oils on earth, Aragan Oil and Macadamia Oil and well worth the purchase price. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I strongly recommend that you give it a try too, you won't regret it! Oh! I also use the train case it came in as a 2nd purse, people love it! Ooh La La am I stylin now or what. Go for it! Use the 2 links I posted and find out some info for yourselves. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did! SPLURGE!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment