Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops


 


I was sent these throat drops to try out and review. I was sent Wild Cherry and Natural Honey. These are all natural drops made from all natural ingredients.They are soft drops the slowly melt in your mouth and sooth an irritated throat or mouth that has had dental work. There is no menthol but they contain glycerin for a nice soothing touch. I happen to like the Natural Honey over the Cherry but they are both very good. I like the softness very much because when I have a sore throat it is already prickly and stinging, these are soft and non irritating like some hard drops. I have plenty right now but when I run out I know exactly what I'm looking for the next time I go into the drug store needing throat drops. I highly recommend them. Pine Bros. has been making them since 1870 and it's no wonder they've stayed around with such an excellent product. Go ahead and try them, it's money well spent.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment