Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Honeycat Cosmetic's

Hey Dolls! This is a fun post I have for you today. Honeycat Cosmetics are a fun bath and body company that'll leave you purring,lol. These are so much fun to use.1 item I received was a Giant bath ball fizzy infused with rich Pomegranite and Cassis, made from black currants. For all you vampire fans out there or just looking for a little fun at your bath time this is perfect. The bath water turned totally red! At first I was shocked and thought I might dye myself haha. j/k Since I have arthritis I can't pull myself out of the tub so I filled it all the way up and let my feet and legs soak up all that soft wonderfullness. I could feel the oils on my skin immeadiately. I sat there for about 20 minutes just enjoying myslef reading my kindle as I let the time pass. The water was so soft and warm I didnt want to get out. It helped me feel a little destressed and it was so nice. I also recieved Peach Brandy Shower Gel and Chick of the Sea Foaming Bath Crystals. The shower gel is amazing and so foamy and luxurious, I love the smell of it and I don't feel dry after I get out of the shower. I can take my time and moisturize properly. I have yet to use the foaming bath crystals but I'm sure I'll be just as happy with them as I was with the other products. I'm dying to buy more products. Any girl I know would love to play around with these goodies! Please take a peek at what the website has to offer http://www.honeycatcosmetics.com/cart/as well as thier FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/HoneycatCosmetics?fref=ts and their Twitter page. https://twitter.com/honeycattweets 

1 comment: