Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"The Taste: Tuesday at 8|7c on ABC"

So because of loving @Influenster and all the tasks and fun things I get to review and play with, a new task came up to watch the show "The Taste"Here is the latest episode http://abc.tv/Z3jimp I had a marathon so I could catch up on all the episodes and have to say that now I am hooked. I love Nigella Lawson, she's such a sweetie. i love that its new in the way that the judges don't know who's spoonful of food they are eating and could be saying "eeww" to someone on their own team. I love how Malarky walks around the other teams tables to see whats going on and acts like its no big deal. Too funny. I will be glued to my tv every Tuesday night at 8 pm pacific for sure. You should be too. It's a serious competition with a lot of laughs as well, and then of course you get to know the chef'testants and you get to know their hearts. That when you start rooting for a winner. Have a spoonful, Tune in and watch. I am :) I highly recommend this show to everyone, even the little ones can watch . It's family friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment